Variable X is a limited edtion folding knife, outfitted with a PVD titanium handle (vintage version will come soon) and a satin finished blade made from CPM-S35VN steel.
The Variable X offers a tough compact design for all of your EDC cutting needs. It has a skeletonized titanium handle with a reinforced frame lock and a milled titanium pocket clip. The S35VN steel blade has a uniquely modified tanto blade with a chisel grind and a reverse swedge. With the Variable X flipper, Tactical Geek has elegantly combined style and EDC functionality in a compact and durable package. A heavy duty A1 Storage pouch included.
Blue: 20 Pieces
Gray: 50 Pieces
Black: 60 Pieces
Black plus gray: 60 Pieces
- Handmade, patented design, limited edition
- Tanto blade
- Manual, one finger quick-opening
- Bearing system enables smooth open
- S35VN blade, TC4 titanium handle
- Brushed satin finished blade, PVD or Vintage handle
- Geometrical T-shaped (Tanto) blade
- Over-all length: 114.6mm/4.51in
- Blade length: 43.8mm/1.72in
- Blade thickness: 4mm/0.16in
- Hardness: 58-60
- Vacuum oil hardened heat treated blade, durable and sharp
- Liner lock, with replaceable locking plate, ceramic ball detent
- Detachable CNC machined Titanium clip - can be used as a money clip
- Storage A1 EDC pouch included
- Weight 60.8g / 2.41oz
- Multiple colors for option
Click here for more details!